If you are a Washington residents and were insured by State Farm and made a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim that was denied, limited, or terminated between April 9, 2008 and June 15, 2018, you may benefit from the Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, The claim must have been for medical or hospital benefits and State Farm must have used Reason Codes SF546, SF536 or SF537 in its Explanation of Review form and denied the claim because of MMI or “maximum medical improvement.”
If you think you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file a claim by June 10, 2019.
Table of Contents
Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit
- Washington State Farm Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who made a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim that was denied, limited, or terminated between April 9, 2008 and June 15, 2018
- Estimated Amount: Not Required
- Proof of Purchase: Bank or credit card statements, receipts, communication bills, and other documentation of expenses or time spent.
- Case Name & Number: Brett Durant v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., Case No. 2:15-cv-01710, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Washington State Farm Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a Washington resident insured by State Farm and had filed an injury claim that was denied or terminated for MMI, then you are potentially eligible for an award from the Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit. Fill out the claim form by June 10, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB919 by 10/07/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 10/21/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|