If you are a Washington residents and were insured by State Farm and made a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim that was denied, limited, or terminated between April 9, 2008 and June 15, 2018, you may benefit from the Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, The claim must have been for medical or hospital benefits and State Farm must have used Reason Codes SF546, SF536 or SF537 in its Explanation of Review form and denied the claim because of MMI or “maximum medical improvement.”
If you think you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to file a claim by June 10, 2019.
Table of Contents
Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit
- Washington State Farm Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 10, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who made a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim that was denied, limited, or terminated between April 9, 2008 and June 15, 2018
- Estimated Amount: Not Required
- Proof of Purchase: Bank or credit card statements, receipts, communication bills, and other documentation of expenses or time spent.
- Case Name & Number: Brett Durant v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., Case No. 2:15-cv-01710, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Washington State Farm Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 10, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you are a Washington resident insured by State Farm and had filed an injury claim that was denied or terminated for MMI, then you are potentially eligible for an award from the Washington State Farm Personal Injury Denial Class Action Lawsuit. Fill out the claim form by June 10, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review