Attention all motorists insured by a Travelers policy issued in Washington State, if you’ve been in a vehicle accident with repair estimates exceeding $1K between February 23, 2009 and April 27, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Washington Travelers Automobile Insurance Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Travelers had allegedly failed to fully compensate damages to the structure and/or body of the vehicle that prevented a full repair to the vehicle’s pre-accident condition, permanently lowering the vehicle’s value. Travelers continues to deny that it has done nothing wrong but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017!
Washington Travelers Insurance CAL:
- Washington Travelers Automobile Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/27/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who is insured by a defendant-issued personal or commercial lines automobile insurance policy that is issued in Washington State, that had a vehicle accident between Feb. 23, 2009 and April 27, 2017, with repair estimates for damages to be at least $1,000, the vehicle was no more than 6 years old and had no more than 90,000 miles, and/or damage that included structural damage or need of paint work.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Dawsey v. The Travelers Indemnity Co., Case No. 3:15-cv-05188, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Washington Travelers Automobile Insurance Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you were recently in a vehicle accident under a Travelers policy issued in Washington State, with permanent loss in a vehicle’s value, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Washington Travelers Automobile Insurance Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Travelers policy had failed to compensate damages that should have been covered by their uninsured motorist property damage coverage or UIM PD coverage that prevented the vehicle from being repaired to it’s pre-accident state. If your vehicle is under the policy and you qualify, file a claim for a potential award by November 27, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.