For consumers who purchased a CRT monitor or television between March 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007; resided in Washington or had headquarters in the state at the time of purchase; bought the CRT monitor/TV from a retailer; and purchased the product for personal use instead of resale, you may qualify for this lawsuit. You may be entitled to a potential reward from the Washington TV, Computer Monitor CRT Class Action Lawsuit!
According to this settlement, seven electronic stores have agreed to resolve the issue of price fixing claims. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by May 16, 2019 for your potential compensation!
Belmont, N.C. Water/Sewer Fees Class Action Lawsuit
- File Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/17/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who purchased a Monitor or TV that has CRT in Washington between March 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007.
- Estimated Amount:Up to $20 per CRT computer monitor and up to $6 per CRT television.
- Proof of Purchase: May be required to verify claims. The settlement administrator will contact individuals who need to provide proof of purchase after they file a claim.
- Case Name & Number: State of Washington v. LG Electronics Inc, et al., Case No. 12-2-15842-8 SEA, in the Superior Court of Washington, King County
File a Claim
- Head over to the Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you bought a TV or Monitor in Washington from March 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007, you may be eligible for compensation from the Washington TV, Computer Monitor CRT Class Action Lawsuit!
Be sure to take advantage of this lawsuit while it is still valid if you are eligible. File a claim by May 16, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|