For residents of select cities in California, you can earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new checking account with Water and Power Community Credit Union and make a direct deposit. This is an easy way to earn money and you will also receive waivable monthly fees, online banking, mobile banking, no minimum balance requirements and more! This offer is only valid for a limited time, so hurry in and get started on your bonus!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
WPCCU $200 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Any New Checking Account
- Availability: California (Los Angeles, Northridge, Sun Valley, Westchester)
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Expiration Date: Limited Time
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: ?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of $1000+ within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly fee waived with $25 balance for Power Checking
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Termination Fee if $25 balance not maintain in account for 90 days.
How To Earn WPCCU $200 Bonus:
- Open a new WPCCU checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $25 or more into a savings account to become a member at account opening
- Direct Deposit must be made within 90 days of account opening.
- Direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of at least $1,000 per month from only one of the following (per $200 bonus cash): a paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as social security) from an employer or the government.
Unfortunately, this bonus is not available for existing WPCCU checking account members, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance, but is available for new Water and Power Community Credit Union checking customers. Complete all the requirements and the bonus is yours! If you qualify, hurry in and get started on your bonus today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!