If you have had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013, then you are entitled to a potential award through the Wells Fargo Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Wells Fargo committed violations of California’s Unfair Competition Law and violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations by improperly and illegally assessing and charging property inspection fees.
To avoid further litigation and increasing court costs, Wells Fargo has agreed to settle the case! So if you are eligible, file a claim by 03/16/2016 to receive a portion of this class action lawsuit!
Wells Fargo Class Action Lawsuit:
- Wells Fargo Inspection Fee Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/16/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Member of the Wells Fargo inspection fee class action lawsuit if you had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Case Name & Number: Young v. Wells Fargo & Co., Case No. 4:08-CV-507 RP-CFB, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Wells Fargo Inspection Fee Claim Form.
- Read the over and see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form by 3/16/2016 and mail it in.
- Once you have completed the claim form, you will receive a potential award!
Have you ever had a mortgage serviced by Wells Fargo and you allegedly owe or paid a bank assessed inspection fee between Aug. 1, 2004, and Dec. 31, 2013? If so, then you are entitled to a potential award through the Wells Fargo Inspection Class Action Lawsuit. Read over the claim form and fill it out by 3/16/2016 so that you can receive your potential award. If you haven’t already then don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Angela Mcnaughton says
I would like to know when i will recieve my check. If you started to send them in january we should habe recieved them.
janet turner says
good morning angela, this is janet turner.just wanted to know if they have sent out all monies from wells fargo property inspection settltment. I got an email saying that checks were sent out on January 29, I didn’t receive one. checks will be void after april. thank you.
betty wells says
I would like to know too
paul neyhard says
So today I receive my settlement check, after paying hundreds of dollars for inspection that wells orders and my settlement check is 9.96. What a joke,
If your fees amounted to hundreds, how did WF determined a $9.96 check? WTF!
Got to be a typo, right?
Bertha Mckeel says
When will I receive my inspection fee. I received a post card so all I need to do is get my check.
janet turner says
I read that all appeals have been resolved, and they are just waiting on the court to give them the go ahead to start disbursing monies. Can you give any information on this?
sheila Turner says
I have the same concern. But I have not received a card or letter from anyone and I have a on going mortgage right now, What is going on?
Florethia Powell says
You all send cards out telling us your going to agreement and still nothing from you all no response back how long will you keep us waiting
janet- larry turner 1601 homewood ave. durham, n.c. 27707 says
still haven’t heard anything about wells fargo property inspection settlement. very seldom u get an update. there was a final hearing February 2017. still no update. wells fargo can you please give an update.
I have the same concern
janet turner says
when will wells fargo inspection fee settlement checks be distributed? its been a long time and no resolution.