If you or anyone you know purchased any items at certain Wendy’s locations using any form of debit/credit card between the dates of Oct. 25, 2015 and Jun. 28, 2016 may be entitled to reward thanks to the Wendy’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit!
Wendy’s announced in 2016 that malware had infiltrated their purchasing systems at some of their restaurants. This malware compromised personal spending information on consumers cads, such as their credit card number. Class members have until March 21st, 2019 to file a claim, so hurry and get your reward!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Wendy’s Data Breach CAL
- Wendy’s Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 21st, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include anyone who purchased at certain Wendy’s locations with a debit/credit card between Oct. 25, 2015 and Jun. 28, 2016
- Amount Rewarded: Up to $5000 dollars
- Proof of Purchase: Documented expenses and time are required to recover documented expense reimbursement. No documentation is required to recover undocumented time spent.
- Case Name & Number: Torres, et al. v. Wendy’s International LLC, Case No. 6:16-cv-210-PGB-DCI, in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Wendy’s Data Breach Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Enjoy your potential award!
If you or anyone you know purchased any items at Wendy’s using any form of debit/credit card between the dates of Oct. 25, 2015 and Jun. 28, 2016 may be entitled to reward thanks to the Wendy’s Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Wendy’s failed to protect customers purchasing information. If you’re eligible be sure to file a claim form by March 21st, 2019!
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus