West-Aircomm Federal Credit Union (WAFCU) agreed to pay $300,000 to resolve claims it failed to properly inform borrowers of their rights after vehicle repossession.
Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit accused West-Aircomm of failing to send borrowers the proper repossession notices and deficiency calculations required by lending laws. These insufficient notices allegedly caused consumers financial harm.
West-Aircomm Federal Credit Union is based in Pennsylvania.
West-Aircomm hasn’t admitted any wrongdoing but agreed to a $300,000 class action settlement to resolve the repossession notice allegations.
West-Aircomm Federal Credit Union (WAFCU) Vehicle Repossession Class Action Lawsuit
- Who’s Eligible:
- Borrowers on secured auto loans who were sent certain notices between June 13, 2013, and May 7, 2019, after their vehicle was repossessed.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/13/2023 (Exclusion Deadline)
- Case Name & Number:
- Haddad, et al. v. West-Aircomm Federal Credit Union, Case No. GD-19-008596, in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania.
- How to file a claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.
Leave a Reply