For all persons to whom Westlake, its agents and its independent contractors between Jan 11, 2012 and Nov. 7, 2013 placed a telephone call using an automatic telephone dialing system to the person’s cellular phone in connection with the confirmation of a loan applicant’s references, you are eligible for a potential award from the Westlake Financial Services Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Westlake Financial Services used an automatic telephone dialing system to call cell phones without the prior consent of the person called, which violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Westlake denies any wrongdoings however they have agreed to settle the TCPA Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid the expenses and uncertainty associated with ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 6/21/16 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Westlake Financial Services Class Action Lawsuit:
- Westlake Financial Services Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/21/16
- Who’s Eligible: All persons to whom Westlake, its agents and/or its independent contractors between January 11, 2012, and November 7, 2013 placed a telephone call using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice to the person’s cellular telephone in connection with the confirmation of a loan applicant’s references.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $150.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Duchene v. Westlake Financial Services LLC, Case No. 13-cv-01577, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Westlake Financial Services Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Next, fill the claim form out with your name, address, and signature.
- Submit a claim by 6/21/2016 to receive your potential award!
If you have ever received a call of your cell phone from Westlake that used an automatic telephone dialing system between Jan. 11, 2012 and Nov. 7, 2013, then you are entitled to a compensation from the Westlake Financial Services Class Action Lawsuit! Westlake has agreed to create a $10 million settlement fund to resolve the TCPA class action lawsuit which will be distributed on a pro rata basis to eligible claimants. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 6/12/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
• 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta
• 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases.
In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.