For a limited time, you can get 1,000 Bonus Points when you spend $50 at Whole Foods. To take advantage of this offer, simply check your American Express Account to see the promotion under “Offers For You” . This offer is valid in-store only, and phone orders for gift cards are excluded. You are also limited to 1 enrolled Card per American Express online account. If you shop at Whole Foods and have an American Express account, then there is no reason not to check it out!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 2.00% APY as of 9/29/22 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Whole Foods Market Amex Promotion:
- Sign up Offer – Must login into Amex account and add the promo
- Availability: Nationwide
- Maximum Bonus: 1,000 Bonus Points
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2015
- Additional Advice: Instead of buying $50 worth of groceries, you can also buy a gift card, but you must do it in store.
Valid in-store only. Offer valid for purchases made from 9/1/2015 to 10/31/2015. Enrollment limited. Orders that are placed through the website for pickup at the physical locations are included. Payment must be made in store. Valid at any participating location in the US. Phone orders for gift cards are excluded. Bonus ID: A7SL POID: BVVC:0001
If you have an American Express Card, then I highly recommend checking your account for this offer. Even if you don’t shop at Whole Foods, you can get a gift card for someone else and still receive the 1,000 Bonus Points. If not, then don’t forget to check out our entire list of bank promotions!