Individuals who purchased wire harness products for their car between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 13, 2016 may be eligible for a potential award from the Wire Harness Direct Purchaser Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the manufacturers of the automotive wire harnesses were in collusion of price fixing on wire harnesses. Chiyoda, Fujikura, Leoni, Sumimoto and Yazaki had allegedly artificially prop their wire harness prices which violated federal antitrust laws. The defendants deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit solely to avoid expenses and further litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by September 15, 2017!
Wire Harness Direct Purchaser CAL:
- Wire Harness Direct Purchaser Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 09/15/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, purchased wire harness products within the US from one of the defendants: Chiyoda, Fujikura, Leoni, Sumimoto and Yazaki, between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 13, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Wire Harness Cases and In re: Automotive Parts Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 12-md-02311, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Wire Harness Direct Purchaser Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by September 15, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you bought a wire harness for your automobile between Jan. 1, 2000 and Dec. 13, 2016 from either Chiyoda, Fujikura, Leoni, Sumimoto and Yazaki, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Wire Harness Direct Purchaser Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Chiyoda, Fujikura, Leoni, Sumimoto and Yazaki had violated federal antitrust laws by conspiring together and artificially increasing the price of their wire harnesses. If you recently purchased a wire harness from one or more of the defendants simply file a claim for a potential award by September 15, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.