Are you residing in San Francisco, California? If so, Wow Air is offering you the opportunity to travel from San Francisco, California to Reykjavik, Iceland from late September – November 2016 for as low as $339! Here’s a quick glimpse of what you can expect from both locations!
San Francisco: San Francisco, in northern California, is a city on the tip of a peninsula surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. It’s known for its hilly landscape, year-round fog, iconic Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars and colorful Victorian houses. The Financial District’s Transamerica Pyramid is its most distinctive skyscraper. In the bay sits Alcatraz Island, site of the notorious former prison.
Reykjavik: Reykjavik, Iceland’s coastal capital, is renowned for the late-night clubs and bars in its compact center. It’s home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history. The striking concrete Hallgrimskirkja church and rotating Perlan glass dome offer sweeping views of the sea and nearby hills. Exemplifying the island’s dramatic landscape is the volcanic setting of the geothermal Blue Lagoon spa.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Orbitz in case there is a cheaper price then the ones we listed, but that can always change! (YMMV) The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
SFO to KEF $399 Round-Trip Dates:
San Francisco to Reykjavik: Late September – November 2016
- The dates we used were from October 27 – November 3 2016 to trigger the $339 offer!
- Editor’s Note: We also saw that you can use this deal from Los Angeles as well to Reykjavik for $399 as well! YMMV
|San Francisco (SFO)||Reykjavik (KEF)|
|Reykjavik (KEF)||San Francisco (SFO)|
San Francisco to Reykjavik:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip for $339 from San Francisco to Reykjavik
- Route: From San Francisco to Reykjavik
- Travel Dates: Late September – November 2016
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get SFO To KEF Flight Deal:
- Use Orbitz to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Orbitz since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card from above to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.