This law suit applies to Washington State students who had their personal information, financial information, or educational records on a hard drive that had been stolen in April 2017 from the Social & Economic Sciences Research Center. If this is you, you may be entitled to a potential reward from the WSU Security Incident Class Action Lawsuit!
According to this lawsuit, the stolen hard drive contained names, Social Security numbers, educational, as well as personal health information. Therefore, if you’re eligible, be sure to submit your claim form by September 17, 2019 for your potential compensation!
WSU Security Incident Class Action Lawsuit
- File Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/17/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who had personal information such as social security numbers as well as financial information, on the stolen hard drive.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $5,045 and Credit Monitoring.
- Proof of Purchase: Online Claim Forms require a Unique ID. Out-of-pocket costs require reasonable documentation, including receipts or bank statements
- Case Name & Number: Armon, et al. v. Washington State University, Case No. 17-2-23244-1 SEA, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington, in and for the County of King
File a Claim
- Head over to the Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by September 17, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you or anyone you know has had their information stolen from the hard drive, take action now! Be sure to take advantage of this lawsuit while it is still valid as well as if you are eligible. File a claim by September 17, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Lastly, Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Get up to a $350 cash bonus with a new checking account. Get all the banking perks you need to make real financial progress Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|