Hate those annoying cell phone survey calls? If you received pre-recorded survey call from XPO Logististics about an IKEA Survey after May 1, 2011, you are eligible for a potential award from the XPO Logistics IKEA Survet TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, XPO Logistics violated the TCPA by sending pre-recorded survey calls to cellular telephones without prior consent. XPO denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 30, 2018 to receive your potential award!
XPO Logistics IKEA Survey Lawsuit:
- XPO Logistics IKEA Survey Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 30, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who received calls from XPO Logistics about an IKEA survey after May 1, 2011
- Estimated Amount: $131
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Leung, et al. v. XPO Logistics, Inc., Case No. 15-cv-03877 District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the XPO Logistics IKEA Survey Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 30, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you received one of those pesky survey calls about your IKEA delivery, then you are eligible for a potential award from the XPO Logistics IKEA Surbey Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, XPO Logistics violated the TCPA by sending pre-recorded survey calls to cellular phones without consent. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 30, 2018 to receive your potential award! Check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).