For all persons to whom Zara USA provided an electronically printed receipt at the point of sale in a transaction occurring inside one of Zara’s stores in the United States, from 4/28/15 to 6/1/15, you are eligible for a potential award from the Zara Credit Card Receipt Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Zara violated federal law by printing more than the last four digits of credit card account numbers on receipts it provided to customers. Zara denies that it willfully violated FACTA but have agreed to settle the credit card receipt class action lawsuit in order to avoid the further cost and risk and delay of litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/8/16 to receive your potential award!
Zara USA FACTA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Zara USA FACTA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/25/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Under the terms of the Zara class action lawsuit settlement, Class Members include all persons to whom Zara USA provided an electronically printed receipt at the point of sale in a transaction occurring inside one of Zara’s stores in the United States, from Apr. 28, 2015 to July 1, 2015, which displayed the credit card’s first six digits.
- Estimated Amount: $100
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Tsang v. Zara USA Inc., Case No. 15-cv-11160, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Zara USA FACTA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 10/25/16 to receive your potential award!
If you shopped at Zara USA between the dates of 4/28/15 and 6/1/15 and received an electronically printed receipt at the point of sale in a transaction that displayed the credit card’s first six digits, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Zara USA FACTA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Zara violated the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) by electronically printing customer receipts at the point of sale that displayed the first six digits of customers’ debit or credit cards. Zara denies that it willfully violated the FACTA, and it denies that the plaintiff and Class Members are entitled to any damages. But, in order to avoid the cost, risk, delay of litigation, and uncertainty of a trial, the parties agreed to a settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers up to 100,000 Avios. Earn 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening and earn an additional 25,000 Avios after you spend $20,000 in the first 12 months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.
Leave a Reply