If you visited a Zayo Group facility in Illinois between July 6, 2012 and Dec. 27, 2017, and were required to provide a hand, palm, or finger scan for security purposes, you could get $400 from this class action settlement.
According to the lawsuit, the company illegally obtained bio-metric information from individuals visiting its Illinois facilities the company obtained hand, palm, and fingerprint information for security purposes at its Illinois facilities, but failed to inform individuals as required under the BIPA. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by April 8, 2019!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Zayo Fingerprint, Hand Scan Class Action Lawsuit
- Zayo Fingerprint, Hand Scan Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 8, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who visited a Zayo Group facility in Illinois between July 6, 2012 and Dec. 27, 2017, and were required to provide a hand, palm, or finger scan for security purposes.
- Estimated Amount: $400
- Proof of Purchase:Must either provide their Claim ID and PIN Code to make an online claim or print and mail a Claim Form
- Case Name & Number: Zhirovetskiy, et al. v. Zayo Group LLC, Case No. 17-CH-09323, in the Circuit Court for Cook County, Illinois
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Zayo Fingerprint, Hand Scan Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 8, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you visited a Zayo Group facility in Illinois between July 6, 2012 and Dec. 27, 2017, and were required to provide a hand, palm, or finger scan for security purposes, you could get $400 from this class action settlement. Fill out the claim for by April 8, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review