Individuals who purchased used eye care products made by Allergan Inc., Senju Pharmaceutical, or Kyorin Pharmaceutical between June 15, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2017 may be eligible to take part in a $9 million dollar Zymar, Zymaxid antitrust class action lawsuit.
The class action lawsuit alleges that the companies violated the antitrust laws by selling a version of the pink eye medicine that only varied slightly from the original to delay cheaper generic version from being released into the market.
The pharmaceutical companies have agreed to pay $9 million under the terms of the Zymar, Zymaxid Antitrust direct purchaser class action settlement. So if you’re eligible, class members must submit their claims by October 5, 2018 including those that wish to exclude themselves.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Zymar and Zymaxid Lawsuit:
- Zymar, Zymaxid Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:Oct. 5, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:Direct purchasers of eye care products made by Allergan Inc., Senju Pharmaceutical, or Kyorin Pharmaceutical between June 15, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2017.
- Estimated Amount: Varies depending on the number of units purchased by the Class Member.
- Proof of Purchase: Personalized Claim Form and documentation of number of units purchased if they differ from the provided amount.
- Case Name & Number: Hartig v. Senju, et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-00719, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by Oct. 5, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you made direct purchases of eye care products made by Allergan Inc., Senju Pharmaceutical, or Kyorin Pharmaceutical, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Zymar, Zymaxid antitrust lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Zymar, Zymaxid located in the district of Delaware. So if you are eligible, file a claim by Oct. 5, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.