While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Notably having the least restrictive award redemption policy and voted a Travel Editor’s Choice for Best Travel Rewards Card for domestic use, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is now offering up to 25,000 bonus points. You will receive 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase and an additional 15,000 Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first 6 months – that’s enough for a weekend getaway to a Category 4 Hotel like the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, or six free nights at a Category 2 Hotel. For the savvy frequent traveler, these points can be redeemed for free Hotel Nights: redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide — with no blackout dates. You’ll get free flights on over 150 different airlines, and even conversion into airline miles- all with no blackout dates. One attractive feature of this card is the feasibility to accrue Starpoints; points are simply earned with each charge to your card, exchanging points for air miles (receive additional 5,000 points if you transfer 20,000 points into airline miles), and extra points can be earned when you charge hotel stays to your card. As long as you use this card frequently and especially in Starwood hotels, you will be able to earn huge amount of points, thereby enabling you to travel and stay in Starwood hotels and resorts for free or at very low prices.
- Earn up to 25,000 bonus Starpoints®
- Earn 10,000 Starpoints after your first purchase on the Card and an additional 15,000 Starpoints after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 6 months.
- Redeem Starpoints for free nights at over 1,100 hotels & resorts in nearly 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights – all with no blackout dates.
- Some hotels may have mandatory service and resort charges.
- Starpoints stay active as long as you continue to spend on your Card.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65.
- Terms and Restrictions apply.
In addition to allowing members to earn faster reward points with automatic enrollment in the Starwood Preferred Guest program, this card also offers great entertainment and shopping benefits. Sign up today to avoid missing out on this great offer! Find more credit card bonuses at our complete list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.