For residents living in New York, Apple Bank is offering $100 checking bonus when you set up direct deposit. You can open either a Totally Free ExtraValue Checking or Grand Yield Now Checking to qualify for this promotion. The $100 bonus is contingent upon establishing Direct Deposit of a recurring payment into the newly established checking account and that Direct Deposit must be verified within 60 days of account opening, prior to crediting the $100 to the account.
ExtraValue Checking: Free checking — and we mean totally free!
- Just $100 to open
- No minimum balance to maintain
- No maintenance fees
- Free first order of personalized wallet-style checks
- Unlimited checkwriting
- Free ATM transactions at Apple Bank machines.
Grand Yield Advantage NOW Checking: Power checking with our highest interest-bearing account.
- Just $100 to open
- Highly competitive interest rate
- Minimum daily balance of just $2,500 to earn interest and to avoid monthly maintenance charge
- Free ATM transactions at Apple Bank machines
- Four free non-Apple Bank ATM transactions per statement cycle*
- Four free POS transactions per statement cycle
- Ask a Customer Service Representative for details about linking this account to an Apple Advantage® Savings or Money Market Account to receive our highest savings rate.
With the Grand Yield NOW Checking, you must have $2,500 minimum daily balance required to earn the current 0.50% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and avoid a monthly maintenance fee. Sign up today with Apple Bank to earn this $100 checking bonus. For those who don’t qualify, check out our entire list of bank bonuses!
Hot Deal of the Day: Virgin Mobile offers the cheapest iPhone plan with only $35 a month for 300 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging, and unlimited data.
|Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review