Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card is now offering 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that’s $750 towards travel! The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 for future years.
In the past when I sell items on eBay and Craigslist, I have applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. The business card helps me tremendously when it comes to filing taxes.
The 60,000 bonus points is worth $600 cash in real money, via statement credit or check. Cardholders can earn one point for every dollar that they spend on the card. With Ultimate Rewards Travel Booking Tool, you can earn 2 points for every dollar that you spend on airline tickets. Also, earn up to 10 points for every dollar that you spend on the Ultimate Rewards shopping mall with no expiration date.
Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card Features:
- Chase celebrates small businesses with a special bonus offer!
- For a limited time, earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- Free Employee Cards.
Auto Rental Collision Damage is included whenever using the Chase Ink Bold for rental services. The insurance provides full collision and theft automotive coverage. Likewise, whenever you have a trip delay more than 12 hours, Chase will reimburse your meals, hotel rooms, and other expenses during your delay. Other benefits include Trip Cancellation Insurance(reimburses travel related items under certain circumstances), Travel Accident Insurance(reimbursement for up to $100K), and Lost Luggage Reimbursement. Concierge service is also provided with the Chase Ink Bold.
With the Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card being a Visa card, it is far more widely accepted business card than the American Express Business Gold card. I highly recommend the Chase Ink Bold® Business Charge Card with their competitive rewards program, exclusive perks, and great customer services.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.