Chase Sapphire Preferred® is offering new cardholders 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership.
All Chase Sapphire Preferred Cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. You will get exclusive travel services such as Trip Cancellation Insurance and Chase Global LifeLineSM. Finally, cardholders can earn double points for every flight they book through the Chase Ultimate Rewards website.
- 40,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months- that’s $500 toward travel rewards!
- 2 points per dollar spent on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Get 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Ultimate RewardsSM
- No foreign transaction fees
- Receive a 7% Annual Points Dividend on all new points earned on purchases – even on points already redeemed
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs – that means 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95
Earn 2 points per dollar spent on travel*; earn 2 points per dollar spent on dining*; earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases*; plus earn an additional point per every dollar spent when you book airfare & hotel accommodations online through Ultimate Rewards(SM)*.
Big time sign-up bonuses such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred card is a change of time with our current economy. If you are in the market for a credit card, be sure to sign up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred®.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.