While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
*Expired* There is a great way for students to build a great credit score and earn cash back rebates through the Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students. This Citibank credit card offers rebates for purchases made, which allows students to gain a lot from big cash returns.
- Build credit while earning cash back fast
- Earn 5% CASH BACK in categories every quarter. Right now, on eligible purchases within the Hilton Portfolio, car rental agencies, movie theaters and theme parks from 7/1/14 – 9/30/14
- Enrollment each quarter is quick and easy.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- The total cash back earned with the card is $300 per calendar year. See Citi Dividend Card Reward Program Information.
- Choose your payment due date
- No Annual Fee
- Click Apply Now for pricing details
The Citi® Dividend® Card for College Students is one of the best student cards with no annual fee. So if you are a responsible student who can easily manage bills and expenses, this credit card could be the perfect way for you to earn some big rebates while building a solid credit score.