While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
Have you been feeling under appreciated lately? As a way of showing some gratitude for your business, Citibank is introducing the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points. Earn 20,000 bonus points after $1,500 in purchases in the next 3 months. You can also earn unlimited ThankYou points for every dollar you spend on the purchases you make every day, an anniversary bonus for every year you are a cardmember, and enrolling in Account Online and signing up for Paperless Statement- to name a few! Earning points is quite feasible and racking up the rewards can occur in no time. Best of all, these rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel and more.
Citi ThankYou Preferred Card Features:
- Earn 20,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $1,500 in card purchases within 3 months of account opening – redeemable for $200 in gift cards or other great rewards!
- 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 12 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99%-22.99% based upon your creditworthiness*
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.*
- 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment. 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases.
- Points do not expire and earn unlimited Thank You Points
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology
- No annual fee*
The variable APR remain 12.99% – 22.99% , however the tier breakout as follows: 12.99%, 15.99%, 18.99%, 20.99%, and 22.99%. See what “thank you” means to you and apply for the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points today! Check out our complete list of credit card bonuses!
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.