Fidelity Brokerage is offering the chance to earn up to 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you open and fund a non-retirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. When you add $100,000 or more into your new or existing brokerage account, you will receive your bonus American Airlines miles within eight weeks of eligible funding. Be aware that if you are a new account holder, you must register for this bonus when you open your account and make your deposit of $100,000 or more within 60 days of registering. Fidelity Brokerage is a great site that provides free investment help, access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, and a flat rate of $7.95 for online equity trades. The promotion is valid until 9/30/2016.
|Scottrade offers up to $2000 bonus when you open and fund your IRA or brokerage account with at least $1,000,000 good until April 18, 2016. Scottrade charges flat fee of $7 on every stock or ETF online trade.||Motif Investing offers $100 bonus when you open a Motif Investing non-retirement account with at least $1,000 and make your first trade. A Motif consists of up to 30 stocks costs only $9.95 per trade.|
Fidelity 50K AA Advantage Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 9/30/2016
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit or transfer $100K or more for the maximum 50K AA Advantage miles.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
- Free ETFs – Trade 30 iShare® ETFs commission-free4, get the most free ETF research, and access our powerful ETF screening tools
- Trade for $7.95, all the time – Trade US stocks online for less than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or E*Trade
- Free, independent research – See the latest analysis from over 10 leading firms covering more than 4,500 stocks.
- One-on-One Guidance – Dependable, practical guidance to help you save and invest with confidence.
You can earn up to 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles from Fidelity Brokerage when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. To claim this offer, you must register for the bonus miles and deposit $100,000 or more into your brokerage account. There are also offers for 25,000 and 10,000 bonus miles for smaller account deposits. Take a look at the offer page to find all of the details! Find more of the best brokerage bonuses!
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|