Fidelity Brokerage is offering the chance to earn up to 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when you open and fund a non-retirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. When you add $100,000 or more into your new or existing brokerage account, you will receive your bonus American Airlines miles within eight weeks of eligible funding. Be aware that if you are a new account holder, you must register for this bonus when you open your account and make your deposit of $100,000 or more within 60 days of registering. Fidelity Brokerage is a great site that provides free investment help, access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, and a flat rate of $7.95 for online equity trades.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$250 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
Fidelity 50K AA Advantage Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit or transfer $100K or more for the maximum 50K AA Advantage miles.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
- Free ETFs – Trade 30 iShare® ETFs commission-free4, get the most free ETF research, and access our powerful ETF screening tools
- Trade for $7.95, all the time – Trade US stocks online for less than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or E*Trade
- Free, independent research – See the latest analysis from over 10 leading firms covering more than 4,500 stocks.
- One-on-One Guidance – Dependable, practical guidance to help you save and invest with confidence.
You can earn up to 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles from Fidelity Brokerage when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. To claim this offer, you must register for the bonus miles and deposit $100,000 or more into your brokerage account. There are also offers for 25,000 and 10,000 bonus miles for smaller account deposits. Take a look at the offer page to find all of the details! Find more of the best brokerage bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
From clicking on the fidelity link given in the post:
We’re Sorry. This offer is no longer available.
it says 9 months in the details so it’s like a year adding the weeks before award
“Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) at Fidelity for nine months from the date on which the reward is received.”
How long does the money have to stay with Fidelity? Does it require trading?