For residents of New York, you can open a Kinderhook Bank Freedom Checking account to earn a $100 bonus with a minimum deposit of $100, set up direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening, and
6 VISA CheckCard point-of-sale (POS) transactions. The Freedom Checking has no monthly maintenance fee along with a free order of 50 safety paper checks with first check order purchase.
Kinderhook Bank Locations: South of Albany in the New York cities of Kinderhook, Chatham, Delmar, Hudson, Valatie and East Greenbush.
Kinderhook Freedom Checking $100 Bonus Promotion:
- Open the Freedom Checking account with a $100 minimum deposit requirement.
- Set up direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening.
- Have 6 posted and cleared VISA CheckCard point-of-sale (POS) transactions (not including ATM transactions) of at least $5.00 each within 60 days of account opening
Kinderhook Freedom Checking Account Features:
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance required
- Free Visa® CheckCard card
- Free Online Banking and Free BillPay
- Free Mobile and Messenger Banking*
- 50 free safety paper checks with first order
- $100 minimum to open account
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express offers 30,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases on the card - enough for a round-trip flight ticket in the Continental U.S. + a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months. What's the catch, you ask? There are none. You get two miles for every dollar you spend directly on Delta flights and 1 mile for every dollar spent for all other eligible purchases. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). The miles can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Business Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.