For residents of New York, you can open a Kinderhook Bank Freedom Checking account to earn a $100 bonus with a minimum deposit of $100, set up direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening, and
6 VISA CheckCard point-of-sale (POS) transactions. The Freedom Checking has no monthly maintenance fee along with a free order of 50 safety paper checks with first check order purchase.
Kinderhook Bank Locations: South of Albany in the New York cities of Kinderhook, Chatham, Delmar, Hudson, Valatie and East Greenbush.
Kinderhook Freedom Checking $100 Bonus Promotion:
- Open the Freedom Checking account with a $100 minimum deposit requirement.
- Set up direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening.
- Have 6 posted and cleared VISA CheckCard point-of-sale (POS) transactions (not including ATM transactions) of at least $5.00 each within 60 days of account opening
Kinderhook Freedom Checking Account Features:
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance required
- Free Visa® CheckCard card
- Free Online Banking and Free BillPay
- Free Mobile and Messenger Banking*
- 50 free safety paper checks with first order
- $100 minimum to open account
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review