Earn points faster with everyday purchases with the Marriott Rewards® Credit Card, which is currently offering 30,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and 2 free nights upon approval- that’s good for 6 free nights at a Category 1 hotel! With over 3,400 participating hotels in 68 countries and territories, the Chase Marriott Rewards Credit Card offers its members a plethora of choices from which to choose- in addition to receiving other numerous credit card benefits. The award-winning frequent traveler program that rewards you with exclusive membership privileges when you travel (as well as your choice of frequent flyer miles in your preferred airline program or points toward free vacations) has teamed up with Chase to offer you an exceptional hotel rewards credit card. With this card, you will earn 3 points for each $1 of purchases made at participating Marriott locations and 1 point for each $1 of all other purchases. You can earn unlimited points because there is no maximum! With no annual fee the first year, saving you $45, why have you not signed up for this card?
Chase Marriott Rewards Card Features:
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in your first 3 months after account opening, redeemable for up to 4 free nights
- Plus receive 2 free night say e-certificates upon account approval
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $45
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Marriott® locations
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Cardmembers achieve Silver Elite status with 10 nights credit toward Elite status
- Redeem Marriott Rewards® points at Marriott properties including Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn and Fairfield Inn & Suites
The Marriott Rewards® Credit Card allows members to redeem their Marriott Reward points in a number of other ways. You can convert Marriott points into airline miles; cars, rails and cruise rewards; travel packages (includes hotel only and hotel plus air travel rewards); sports and leisure rewards (including ski, spa and theme parks rewards); shopping and gift certificates; and even donate points to charities – you can either donate to your own local favorite charity or to the Red Cross! Take advantage of this rewarding card that seems to keep on giving the more you use it!
Find all Credit Card Bonuses now!