Available nationwide, there’s a great opportunity to get a $100 Visa Reward Card and earn 1.00% APY Savings account from Salem Five Bank! This reward card can be earned after opening a free, no fee eOne checking account. Once you open a new Salem Five checking account, you must complete one of the three following options to get your $100 Visa Reward Card.
- Complete 2 direct deposit transactions over $250 within 60 days.
- Complete 6 online bill pays within 60 days.
- Complete 20 debit transactions within 60 days
Important: Use promo code SUM when registering your $100 bonus! Promo Link
Salem Five Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Star, Gold Star or eOne checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Yes, hard pull via Equifax.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes/No.
- Monthly Fee: The eOne checking has no monthly fee. Star and Gold checking have $15 and $20 fee, respectively.
- Additional Requirements: If you don’t want to do direct deposit, then you must do 6 bill pays or do 20 debit transactions within 60 days to get the bonus. Make use to promo code “PP2013″ when filling out the application form.
- Closing Account Fee: No
Salem Five Direct eOne Saving 1.00% APY
Not just for the $100 bonus, you may be interested in Salem Five Direct’s eOne Savings 1.00% APY. This is one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country available all new customers for balances up to $500,000. The eOne Savings account has no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Enjoy free ATM card and immediate transfer between eOne Saving and eOne Checking. Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with Salem Five Direct.
The branches are located in Massachusetts area, but anyone can qualify for this $100 Visa Reward Card by opening a new checking account with Salem Five Bank and complete one of the three options listed above. See our full list of bank promotions today!
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2 points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year. There are no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 annual fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review