Available nationwide, there’s a great opportunity to get a $100 Visa Reward Card and earn 1.00% APY Savings account from Salem Five Bank! This reward card can be earned after opening a free, no fee eOne checking account. Once you open a new Salem Five checking account, you must complete one of the three following options to get your $100 Visa Reward Card.
- Complete 2 direct deposit transactions over $250 within 60 days.
- Complete 6 online bill pays within 60 days.
- Complete 20 debit transactions within 60 days
Important: Use promo code SUM when registering your $100 bonus! Promo Link
Salem Five Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Star, Gold Star or eOne checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Yes, hard pull via Equifax.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes/No.
- Monthly Fee: The eOne checking has no monthly fee. Star and Gold checking have $15 and $20 fee, respectively.
- Additional Requirements: If you don’t want to do direct deposit, then you must do 6 bill pays or do 20 debit transactions within 60 days to get the bonus. Make use to promo code “PP2013″ when filling out the application form.
- Closing Account Fee: No
Salem Five Direct eOne Saving 1.00% APY
Not just for the $100 bonus, you may be interested in Salem Five Direct’s eOne Savings 1.00% APY. This is one of the highest interest earning accounts in the country available all new customers for balances up to $500,000. The eOne Savings account has no minimum balance and no monthly fees. Enjoy free ATM card and immediate transfer between eOne Saving and eOne Checking. Instead of wandering from bank to bank, you should consider opening an account with Salem Five Direct.
The branches are located in Massachusetts area, but anyone can qualify for this $100 Visa Reward Card by opening a new checking account with Salem Five Bank and complete one of the three options listed above. See our full list of bank promotions today!
|Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN offers 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months following approval of your new Card account. You'll also enjoy 3X points (choose 1 out of 5 categories), 2X points on the 4 remaining categories, and 1X points on other purchases. Because of its many privileges, the Business Gold Rewards Card is considered to be the gold standard and targeted at business owners with excellent credit. Card holders can use points to entertain clients, reward employees, reduce travel costs, or just offset the everyday expenses of moving your business forward. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Business Gold Rewards Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.