The TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express allows you to earn cash back everywhere you use your credit card, making every eligible purchase an opportunity to save. As a cardholder, you earn 3% cash back for annual gasoline purchases at U.S standalone gas stations of up to $4,000 (1% thereafter), 2% cashback for restaurants and travel, and 1% everywhere else, including Costco of course. Earning and tracking rewards are easy because your card issues a cash reward coupon annually that you can redeem at any Costco warehouse for merchandise or cash. As long as you have paid your Costco membership, there is no annual fee for the TrueEarnings card, allowing you to enjoy the exceptional American Express customer service and card benefits. Also, if you sign up now you will receive a 0% introductory APR for 6 months.
- 3% Cash back at US gas stations and on gasoline at Costco up to $4,000 per year in purchases, then 1%
- 2% cash back at US restaurants; 2% cash back on eligible travel purchases, including at Costco; 1% cash back on other purchases, including at Costco
- Terms and limitations apply; You will receive your cash back annually in the form of a reward coupon
- The Two-In-One Card: it’s an American Express® Card and Costco membership card, with no annual fee for Costco members
- Terms and restrictions apply.
Along with great cash back opportunities, the TrueEarnings Card gives perks on everything from travel to entertainment. Get the most competitive prices available when booking airfares, cruises, car rentals, and hotel accommodations when using American Express Online Travel. You also enjoy exclusive access to some of the best seats to sporting events, family shows, and more. With so many ways to get cash back and benefits when you use this credit card, why have you not applied for the TrueEarnings® Card from Costco and American Express?
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.