U.S. Bank now has a points system that allows you to earn FREE groceries through the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card! This great credit card offers a ton of other rewards in addition to the points system, including protection with zero fraud liability, 0% introductory APR for the first 9 billing cycles, and no annual fee. If you’re constantly going to the grocery store, this is a great chance for you to make the most of your purchases.
- Save an Additional 25¢ a gallon for the first three months when you redeem 100 fuel points at participating Kroger family of stores fuel centers
- Earn free groceries faster at Kroger, King Soopers, Dillons Smith’s, Fry’s and QFC
- 3 points per $1 spent on Kroger family of brand products
- 2 points per $1 spent in the Kroger® family of stores (excluding fuel centers)
- 1 point per $1 spent anywhere Visa Cards are accepted
- Every 1,000 points earned gets $5 in free groceries. Rewards sent automatically every quarter
- 0% intro APR* for first 9 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. After that, a variable APR currently 13.99%-23.99%
- $0 annual fee*
Once again, U.S. Bank is offering the 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card, a credit card that offers rewards points that can be used towards groceries! The points are simply earned through purchases and are awarded every quarter. The card is great for its rewards and its lack of an annual fee, so sign up soon!
Keep up with all of the best credit card deals through our full list!