Receive $10 statement credit with your Chase Slate credit card and Visa Checkout at participating merchants from September 15 – October 31, 2015. There are over 100 participating merchants including Gap, Neiman Marcus, Orbitz, Newegg, Gymboree, Staples, William Sonoma, Zulily, Fandango, Under Armor, Pizza Hut, and Virgin America. After 1-2 billing cycles of your purchase, you should receive your $10 statement credit. This offer is limited to the first 90,000 customers to sign up. So hurry and apply for a Chase Slate credit card and sign up for Visa Checkout account to take advantage of the $10 statement credit and other benefits.
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Use your Chase Slate credit card and receive $10 statement credit with Visa Checkout.
- Participating Retailers: Over 100 online merchants including Gap, Neiman Marcus, Orbitz, Newegg, Gymboree, Staples, William Sonoma, Zulily, Fandango, Under Armor, Pizza Hut, and Virgin America.
- Expiration: September 15 -October 31, 2015.
- Limits: Only the first 90,000 customers to sign up will receive the $10 statement credit.
How to get $10 Statement Credit:
- Use a shopping portal like Mr. Rebates and then shop online with participating merchants.
- Add the items you want.
- Pay with Visa Checkout when you’re ready.
- Sign up or sign in with Visa Checkout and pay with your Chase credit card.
- Save by receiving a $10 statement credit within one to two billing cycles when you use Visa Checkout.
This $10 statement credit will surely go fast since only the first 90,000 customers to sign up will receive despite the offer being available from September 15 – October 31, 2015. Be sure to use your Chase Slate credit card and complete your purchase with Visa Checkout at participating online retailers. There aren't any rules on your purchase amount so your total online purchase can be as minimal as $1.00. Sign up for a Chase Slate if you need a to consolidate or pay off high interest outstanding balances. The Chase Slate has an excellent balance transfer rate of 0% for 15 months with no balance transfer. However, Visa Checkout is also offering $15 statement credit for Chase Sapphire and Chase Sapphire Preferred card holders. Why not get a little more if you already have Chase Sapphire Preferred card. See more Credit Card Promotions today!