Use your Chase Sapphire or Sapphire Preferred Visa credit card at participating merchants and receive $15 statement credit with Visa Checkout from September 10 – September 30, 2015. The participating merchants range in variety including Gap, Neiman Marcus, Orbitz, Newegg, Gymboree, Staples, William Sonoma, Zulily, Fandango, Under Armor, Pizza Hut, and Virgin America. You should receive your $15 statement credit within 1 to 2 billing cycles of your purchase. Sign up for a Visa Checkout account and Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Card if you do not have one already.
Table of Contents
Visa Checkout Chase Sapphire Preferred:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Receive $15 statement credit when using your Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card with Visa Checkout
- Participating Retailers: Gap, Neiman Marcus, Orbitz, Newegg, Gymboree, Staples, William Sonoma, Zulily, Fandango, Under Armor, Pizza Hut, and Virgin America.
- Expiration: This promotion is valid from September 10 – September 30, 2015.
- Limits: One(1) $15 statement credit per customer or card account. Your card account must remain open and not be in default to receive the statement credit. The statement credit cannot be processed if your card number expires or changes while the statement credit is pending. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of the reward.
How to get $15 Statement Credit:
- Use a shopping portal like Mr. Rebates and then shop online with participating merchants
- Add the items you want.
- Pay with Visa Checkout when you’re ready.
- Sign up or sign in with Visa Checkout and pay with your Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred card.
- Save by receiving a $15 statement credit within one to two billing cycles when you use Visa Checkout
This $15 statement credit promotion is short and sweet. It’s valid only for 20 days from September 10 – September 30, 2015 but extremely easy and fast to get within 1 – 2 billing cycles. Just simply use your Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire credit card and complete your purchase with Visa Checkout. If you do not have a Chase Sapphire or Chase Sapphire Preferred card, consider applying for one since the bonus, terms, and benefits are excellent. Your total online purchase can be as minimal as $.50. The limit is one(1) $15 statement credit per customer or card account, so make sure each person who has their own card in your household or plans to sign up for a Chase Sapphire Preferred card claims this extra $15 credit offer. See more Credit Card Promotions today!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.