For residents of Florida, 121 Financial Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of 121 Financial Bank to your friends & family. When a friend or family member opens up a new checking account with a direct deposit of at least $200 a month, then you’ll both will receive the $50 Bonus!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
121 Financial Bank Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn 121 Financial Bank Bonus:
- Stop by a 121 Financial Bank and open up a new checking account with them.
- Spread the word of Financial Bank to your friends & family.
- Once a friend or family member opens up a new checking account, you will receive your $50 Bonus.
- When a referee sets up a direct deposit of at least $200 a month, they will receive a $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a 121 Financial Bank, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of 121 Financial Bank, then make sure that you leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all can benefit together! Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join 121 Financial Bank today and receive a $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member to join! Once you referee they can set up a direct deposit of at least $200 a month to earn a $50 Bonus! This bonus is a win-win situation for both parties! Get started spreading the word of 121 Financial Bank today and start earning! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)