If you’re a resident of California, 1st United Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member by June 30, 2018. All you have to do is have your referee open up a qualifying Savings Account, use the promotional code provided in the email, and follow all of the requirements below to earn the bonus! Some great features that you will receive once you open a qualifying Savings Account include online bill pay, mobile banking, fraud text alerts, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services 1st United Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California. For more information, see the full list of eligibility requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
1st United Credit Union $50 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st United Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Regular Savings, Holiday Savings, Miscellaneous Savings, Youth Savings
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Remember to use the promo code when you open your account in order to qualify.
- Closing Account Fee: Keep the account open for at least 6 months or you will forfeit the bonus.
How to Earn 1st United Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to 1st United Credit Union by June 30, 2018.
- Have your friend open a new qualifying Savings Account using the promotional email that they will receive.
- Once they fulfill all of the requirements, the incentive will be credited to the referring member by July 10, 2018.
- The new member must open a new qualifying Savings Account and provide the promo code at the time of account opening.
- The account must be open for a minimum for 6 months or the bonus will be forfeited.
- Once all of the requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited into the account by July 10, 2018.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a 1st United Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to 1st United Credit Union. All you have to do is get your referee to open up a qualifying Savings Account, use the promotional code provided in the email, and follow all of the requirements listed above to earn the bonus! If you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, let us know in the comments! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.