Find an updated list of 1st United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About 1st United Credit Union Promotions
1st United Credit Union is a strong believer in the spirit of volunteering and improving the financial literacy of their communities. They do it by staying up to date on the latest technology to provide financial tools for their customers. If you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 321174000
- Customer Service: 800-649-0193
|Eligibility: Membership in the 1st United Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or attend school in Alameda, Contra Costa, Kings, San Joaquin, Solano, or Stanislaus Counties in California. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
1st United Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
1st United Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account using promo code SIMPLE100 and completing certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of account opening
- Promo Code: SIMPLE100
(Expires June 30, 2020)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new checking account using promotional code SIMPLE100 by March 31, 2020.
- Activate and use your debit card to make a purchase within 60 days.
- Establish a qualifying monthly direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days
- No monthly fee
- Free online and mobile banking
- ATM access at 30,000 ATMs
- No minimum balance requirement
- Simple Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Use Promo Code SIMPLE100
- Subject to change or withdrawal at any time and is not available to 1st United members with existing checking accounts.
- Checking account and debit card issuance are subject to credit approval.
- Members age 12–15 require an adult joint owner.
We recommend you open the Basic Checking account form 1st United Credit Union as it doesn’t have any monthly service fees. In addition, it is a soft pull so it will not affect your credit score!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated 1st United Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.