If you happen to know someone who is involved in the arts and needs a new savings account, you should refer them to Actors Federal Credit Union so you can receive a $50 Bonus. As long as you have your own account that is in good standing, you can head to the credit union’s site and print out a referral form so you can hand it to friends or family. That’s all you need to do to receive a $50 bonus in your savings account. By referring a new member, you will also be contributing to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS because Actors FCU matches your $50 bonus with a $50 donation. Just make sure that the referred person is eligible for membership.
Eligibility: Make sure to check their membership eligibility requirements to see if you qualify for membership. Membership is granted to those who belong to any of the select organizations.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Table of Contents
Actors FCU $50 Referral Info:
- Direct Offer Link
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $5 waived with a minimum balance of $100.
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Actors FCU $50 Bonus:
- Become a member of Actors Federal Credit Union if you aren’t one already.
- Your account must be in good standing to receive the bonus.
- Locate the referral form and print/fill it out.
- Hand the form to an eligible friend or family member.
- Once the referred person starts a new membership, you will receive a $50 bonus, and the credit union will donate $50 to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Actors Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
If you are a member of the Actors Federal Credit Union, you should definitely take out the time to refer a friend so you can earn a $50 referral bonus. As long as your friend starts a new membership with your referral form, you will earn a $50 referral bonus in your savings account and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS will receive a $50 donation! If you aren’t interested in this offer, review our lists of Bank Referrals!