Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is offering you to earn up to $150 in cashback bonuses when you sign up for a Better Than Free Checking account. For three months after account opening, you’ll be able to earn up to $50 per month – totaling in a $150 bonus. Some features you’ll enjoy while banking with Affinity Plus FCU include no minimum balance, free account alerts, no monthly maintenance fees and much more. Be sure to take advantage of this before May 31, 2016.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Affinity Plus FCU $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Affinity Plus FCU Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Better Than Free Checking
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: You earn 5% on all your purchases when you use your new debit card during the 3 month period. You can earn up to $50 per month, totaling $150 after 3 months.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Affinity Plus FCU Bonus:
- Open your Better Than Free Checking account with Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union before May 31, 2016.
- For 3 months after account opening, you’ll be able to earn 5% on purchases made with your debit card – up to $50 per month. This bonus period will end 90 days after account opening.
- The bonuses you earn from this 90 day period will be credited to your account on September 4, 2016. Enjoy your new bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Better Than Free Checking: There is no monthly service fee associated with this account.
If you’re looking to earn a great bonus in Minnesota, then be sure to check out Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union. By just opening a Better Than Free Checking account and making purchases each month during the bonus period, you’ll be able to earn the maximum bonus of $150! What’s great about this promotion is that the Better Than Free Checking account comes with no monthly service fees, so that’s less hassle for you at the end of each month. If you want to check out more bank bonuses, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card offers 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at restaurants worldwide and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)