Have you always wanted to go to Canada, but needed to find the right excuse? Well we got you covered. Right now Air Canada has an amazing price on flights from Boston, MA to Halifax, Nova Scotia starting at $196 round-trip! Use this amazing price as an excuse to head to a beautiful city in the wonderful country of Canada. Halifax is a central business hub located in Nova Scotia along the coast. This beautiful city has many activities to offer like visiting Citadel Hill, a fort at the top of a hill dating back to the 1850’s. You can also visit the coast and explore what it has to offer. If you’ve always wanted to head up north into Canada, now’s your chance to do so without costing you an arm and a leg. Don’t hesitate and take advantage of this deal while it lasts! To maximize your savings, be sure to use a rewards credit card to earn cash/points back on your bookings!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Priceline in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Boston to Halifax
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Boston, MA to Halifax, NS starting at $196
- Valid: Valid for travel from September – October
How To Get BOS/YHZ Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting American Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Enjoy your flight knowing you saved money!
Use this amazing price that Air Canada is offering customers as an excuse to visit the beautiful city of Halifax. Take advantage of it while you can, because flight prices always fluctuate and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on a deal like this one. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but tell us if you got anything different! Check out more ways to save money with our flight deals and our points, miles, and bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.