For a credit card that rewards you for all purchases, definitely consider signing up for the Bank of America Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard, it offer several perks that you will surely love! This card offers a limited time sign up bonus of 50,000 miles + $150 statement credit when you make $2,000 in purchases with your card within the first 90 days of account opening!
Along with this, you could earn 3X miles per $1 spent directly on Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and SkyTeam member airlines purchases. If you’re interested in what travel perks that the Bank of America Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard has to offer, see below!
* The Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard is issued by Bank of America. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
BoF Air Force KLM World Elite Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||50,000 bonus miles + $150 statement credit after you spend $2,000 within the first 90 days of your account
5,000 bonus miles every year on your account anniversary after you spend $50 or more within the anniversary year
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
- Good rewards points
- Anniversary Bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
- No mileage cap on the amount of miles you can earn
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard Top Features
- Introductory Bonus: 50,000 bonus miles + $150 statement credit for spending $2,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- Yearly Bonus: 5,000 bonus miles on account anniversary for spending $50 or more in an anniversary year 20 XP* every year on account anniversary; 40 XP* on account anniversary for spending $15,000 in an anniversary year
* XP = experience points
Use miles toward flights with any SkyTeam member airline to over 1,000 destinations worldwide
Pay your bills online. It saves you time and money.
The Bank of America Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard might be perfect for you if you love being rewarded for all purchases.
On top of that, start earning additional bonus miles and experience points! Maximize your savings and spending on travel with this simple card.
(Visit BankofAmerica.com to learn more about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 60,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $600 in travel.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.