Alliant Credit Union is offering a $80 cash bonus with promo code CHEK9 for opening a High Rate Checking account good through December 31, 2015. To earn the total $80 bonus, you must sign up eStatements, 1 electronic deposit per month, 1 bill pay, and 1 debit purchase. Membership to Alliant Credit Union is easy when you make a 1-time $10 donation to the Foster Care to Success organization.
Note: This offer is nontransferable. Only the person to whom it is addressed is eligible for this offer.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Alliant Credit Union $80 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: High Rate Checking
- Availability: Nationwide(see below for eligibility requirement)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull via Equifax
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Set up eStatements, 1 electronic deposit, 1 bill pay, and 1 debit purchase.
- Closing Account Fee: This account must remain open for at least six months or the bonus amount will be subtracted from your checking or savings account upon closing.
How To Earn Alliant Credit Union $80 Bonus:
- Open a free Alliant checking account with Promo Code CHEK9 by December 31, 2015.
- Opt in to eStatements.
- Make 1 electronic deposit per month (e.g., a direct deposit, payroll deposit, ATM deposit, mobile check deposit, or transfer from another financial institution).
- Complete a payment from your checking account using Bill Pay in Alliant Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App.
- Make at least 1 purchase with your Alliant Visa checking account debit card.
Who can Join Alliant Credit Union?
Alliant membership is an exclusive benefit available to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Any employee or retiree of a Qualifying Company
- Any member of a Qualifying Organization/Association
- Any person who lives, works or worships in a qualifying Chicagoland Community
- Any member of Foster Care to Success
- Any relative or person related by blood or law to an existing Alliant member
- Domestic partners of unmarried membersAlliant membership is an exclusive benefit available to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
With Alliant CU, you can earn 7x the bank national average on your account, get access to 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs, online banking, mobile banking apps and a Visa Debit Card – all for free, with no monthly service fees on your account. Membership to Alliant credit union is straightforward. You can join Network Professional Association for free if you are qualified or donate $10 or greater to the Foster Care to Success to qualify for Alliant membership. See all Bank promotions for our complete list!