Be sure to check out the Alliant Cashback Visa® Signature Credit Card if you’re in the market for a new card. New cardholders can earn 3% cash back during the first year, then 2.5% thereafter.
This card has no foreign transaction fee and comes with an annual fee of $99. However, the fee will be waived during your first year of card ownership. If you’re interested, continue reading down below to learn more!
Table of Contents
Alliant Visa Signature Card Summary
|Bonus Available||No sign-up bonus available|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cashback in the first year, then 2.5% cashback after
No limit to the cashback awards you can earn on qualified purchases
Works with Google Pay™, Apple Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||Waived first year; $99 annually|
- 3% cash back on all purchases in the first year
- 2.5% cash back on all purchases second year on wards
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- No limit on cash back earned
- $99 Annual Fee
- balance transfer fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Rental car collision coverage: Pay with your Alliant Signature card and you’re automatically protected by Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW) coverage.
- Travel accident coverage: When you pay for your trip with your Alliant Signature card, you’ll have $250,000 of free travel accident insurance.
- Personal identity protection: Up to $5,000 of Personal Identity Theft Protection for covered expenses to restore your identity.
- Roadside assistance: Your Signature card provides free 24-hour access to pay-per-use roadside assistance via Roadside Dispatch.
Alliant Visa Signature Card Top Features
Get no foreign transaction fee when you use your card outside of the U.S.! You can also enjoy additional travel benefits like:
- Emergency card replacement
- Emergency cash disbursement
- Concierge Servces
Purchase Security coverage protects your purchases for the first 90 days after purchase, and Double Warranty Coverage effectively doubles manufacturer warranties.
You can earn a high cashback rate with the Alliant Visa Signature card! Get 3% cashback on every purchase you first year and earn 2.5% after that!
Be sure to apply for the Alliant Visa Signature Card to earn yourself 3% cash back during the first year of card ownership and 2.5% cash back thereafter. In addition, the $99 annual fee will be waived during your first year as well!
You also get to enjoy their cardholder benefits and their no foreign transaction fees. If you’re looking for something else, take a look at the alternative options above or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one is the best for you.
(Visit AlliantCreditUnion.org to learn more details about the card).
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.