Be sure to check out the Alliant Cashback Visa® Signature Credit Card if you’re in the market for a new card. New cardholders can earn 3% cash back during the first year, then 2.5% thereafter.
This card has no foreign transaction fee and comes with an annual fee of $99. However, the fee will be waived during your first year of card ownership. If you’re interested, continue reading down below to learn more!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Alliant Visa Signature Card Summary
|Bonus Available||No sign-up bonus available|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cashback in the first year, then 2.5% cashback after
No limit to the cashback awards you can earn on qualified purchases
Works with Google Pay™, Apple Pay™ and Samsung Pay™
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||Waived first year; $99 annually|
- 3% cash back on all purchases in the first year
- 2.5% cash back on all purchases second year on wards
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- No limit on cash back earned
- $99 Annual Fee
- balance transfer fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Rental car collision coverage: Pay with your Alliant Signature card and you’re automatically protected by Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW) coverage.
- Travel accident coverage: When you pay for your trip with your Alliant Signature card, you’ll have $250,000 of free travel accident insurance.
- Personal identity protection: Up to $5,000 of Personal Identity Theft Protection for covered expenses to restore your identity.
- Roadside assistance: Your Signature card provides free 24-hour access to pay-per-use roadside assistance via Roadside Dispatch.
Alliant Visa Signature Card Top Features
Get no foreign transaction fee when you use your card outside of the U.S.! You can also enjoy additional travel benefits like:
- Emergency card replacement
- Emergency cash disbursement
- Concierge Servces
Purchase Security coverage protects your purchases for the first 90 days after purchase, and Double Warranty Coverage effectively doubles manufacturer warranties.
You can earn a high cashback rate with the Alliant Visa Signature card! Get 3% cashback on every purchase you first year and earn 2.5% after that!
Be sure to apply for the Alliant Visa Signature Card to earn yourself 3% cash back during the first year of card ownership and 2.5% cash back thereafter. In addition, the $99 annual fee will be waived during your first year as well!
You also get to enjoy their cardholder benefits and their no foreign transaction fees. If you’re looking for something else, take a look at the alternative options above or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one is the best for you.
(Visit AlliantCreditUnion.org to learn more details about the card).
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|