Any Utah residents between the ages of 0 and 24 can sign up for a Green Growers or Student Bank account from Alpine Credit Union and earn a $25 Bank Bonus. To get started on this offer, you just need to open a youth account (Green Growers, Student Checking, or Student Savings). As long as you open the account by April 30th, 2016 with at least $25 and keep it open for 90 days, Alpine Credit Union should match your deposit with a $25 bonus.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Alpine Credit Union has five branches located in the area around Orem, UT. This bonus is only available for Youth/Student Accounts.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Alpine Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Alpine Credit Union Student Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Green Growers, Student Savings, Student Checking
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: The account must remain open for at least 90 days to receive the bonus.
Earn Alpine Credit Union Bonus:
- Open a Green Growers, Student Savings, Student Checking account from Alpine Credit Union before 4/30/2016.
- Have an opening deposit of at least $25
- You must keep the account open for at least 90 days to keep the $25 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Green Growers: No monthly maintenance fee
- Student Savings: No monthly maintenance fee
- Student Checking: No monthly maintenance fee
If you’re living in Utah and you’re under 24 years old, you can open a youth or student account from Alpine Credit Union and earn a $25 Bank Bonus. All you need to do is open an account and deposit $25 to get started. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Alpine Credit Union before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.