For residents of Illinois, Altonized Community Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you open a Youth Savings Account this April of 2017 (see flyer). Your child will be gifted with a Piggy Bank if you meet all of the qualifications, such as having a opening deposit of at least $25 when opening a Savings Account and being 17 years old or younger. A great feature that this Savings Account offer is that they pay out dividends quarterly on accounts with balances over $100. Make sure you take advantage of this special promotion and print out the flyer to take it to the credit union and open a Youth account for your child this month!
Eligibility: Anyone living, working, worshiping or attending school in Madison County. See full list of Field of Membership for more info.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Altonized Community FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Altonized Community Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: IL(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed, but it states that this offer is a special they are having in April.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to participate in this offer.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: You will forfeit 1 share which is the $25 opening deposit you made if you close your account with the first 3 months.
Earn Altonized Community FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Youth Savings Account from Altonized Community Federal Credit Union with a $25 minimum opening deposit by April 2017.
- You must also maintain a minimum balance of $25 at all times and be 17 years old or younger.
- Once you meet all of the requirements for Altonized Community Federal Credit Union’s promotion, you will receive your $25 bonus.
- Also remember that, any new account that is closed within 3 months of being opened will forfeit 1 share which is the $25 that you deposited when you opened the account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Youth Savings Account: No monthly fees.
Visit Altonized Community Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. I think this Youth Savings Account is an easy way to get your child started with saving money and earn a little at the same time. So if you meet the membership eligibility then you should definitely stop by the branch for full details! For those of you that are not interested or don’t live in the region, come check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply