The Amazon Business American Express Card is a brand new card with great rewards earning rates as well as cash back for qualifying Amazon members. It currently has a welcome bonus of a $100 Amazon.com gift card.
With no annual fee, cardholders earn 3% cash back or 60 days interest free on purchases at Amazon Business, AWS, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations and on wireless telephone services, and 1% on other qualifying purchases. If you are a frequent Amazon shopper, be sure to take advantage of this card today.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® $100 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
If you’re an American Express cardholder, check out the latest Amex Offers for this month! You can also find the latest Amazon Promotions here, if you frequently shop at Amazon.com! But, if you’re a Prime user, you can check out the Amazon Business Prime American Express Card for additional benefits!
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a current member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up today for a FREE 30-day trial and redeem this offer today! Being an Amazon Prime Member comes with many benefits. You have access to FREE 2-day shipping, instant access to video streaming, unlimited music streaming to over a million songs, exclusive deals, and much more! Sign up today!
* You can also compare the Amazon Business American Express card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
Amazon Business American Express Card Summary
|Bonus Available||$100 Amazon Gift Card upon approval|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
(Visit Amazon.com to learn more details about this card)
Amazon Business American Express Card Benefits
- Enhanced data views: Amazon Business purchases will be listed item by item so you can track business purchases at a glance.
- Business-only pricing: Enjoy exclusive prices and quantity discounts on more than 5 million products.
- Employee purchase control: Set up multi-user accounts, shared payment methods, approval workflows, and spending limits.
- Business tools: Employee Cards, Connect to Quickbooks, Spend Manager, Account Manager, Year End Summary
- Shop with confidence: Purchase Protection, Return Protection, Extended Warranty
- Travel protections & assistance: Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, Roadside Assistance
- Access to line-item details on purchases made on Amazon Business such as cost per item and quantity, giving more visibility into and trackability of business purchases.
- For a limited time, select Amazon Business American Express Card Members can receive a complimentary year of the Business Prime Essentials plan – a $179 value from Amazon – when they sign-up for a free trial and add a workmate to their Amazon Business account within 30 days of card approval.
Amazon Business American Express Card Top Features
- 3% back or 60 day terms on U.S. purchases at Amazon business, AWS, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- 2% back at U.S. restaurants, gas stations, and on wireless telephone service purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 1% back on other purchases
Save money with their no annual fee!
- Business tools
- Shop with confidence
- Travel protection and assistance
- No foreign transaction fees
The Amazon Business Prime American Express Card is a nice card to have to help earn cash back on your purchases. If you’re looking for a new credit card with no annual fee, this card may be the right option for you.
If you feel like this may not be the right card for you, there are plenty of other options out there. Feel free to browse our other featured credit card bonus promotions to find the one that best suits your needs.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.