Have you ever been overworked at your job and had no off-duty rest breaks, or even a provided off-duty meal? Or even worst, were you not compensated for overtime hours and had an insufficient amount of hours calculated for paychecks? Well if you, or someone you know were an employee at Amber Indian Restaurant in San Francisco, Mountain View, Los Altos, San Jose and/or Palo Alto, and have faced these circumstances between the period of February 27, 2011 through June 18, 2015, then you or the person are eligible for a settlement from the Amber India Restaurant Wage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, many employees working under this restaurant faced alleged overtime, wait-time pay, and even meal/rest break violations that goes against the California employment law. Amber India restaurant has agreed to a settlement that will pay a fund worth a maximum of $570,000 for up to 590 employees. If you or anyone you know is eligible, file a claim now to receive your award.
Amber India Restaurant Lawsuit:
- Amber India Restaurant Claim Form
- Exclusion Deadline: January 7, 2018; those who did not exclude will await the final approval on February 16, 2018.
- Final Approval of the settlement: February 16, 2018, at 2:00 p.m
- Who’s Eligible: Employees of Amber India Restaurant who faced alleged overtime, wait-time pay, and even meal/rest break violations during period of February 27, 2011 through June 18, 2015
- Estimated Amount: 90 percent of settlement funds will be distributed to all of them according to the number of weeks each Class Member did qualifying work during the class period. Remaining 10 percent will be used as waiting time penalties for unpaid wages owed at termination.
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase or other documentation is necessary.
- Case Name & Number: D’Sa, et al. v. Amber India Corp., et al., Case No. CGC-15-544578, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of San Francisco
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Amber India Restaurant Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
You should be fully compensated for your hard work, and you also deserve that break that’ll get you through the tiring day. For all of the employees of Amber India Restaurant that received no off-duty rest break, unfair payment and alleged overtime during the periods of February 27, 2011 through June 18, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Amber India Restaurant Wage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Amber India Restaurant located in San Francisco, Mountain View, Los Altos, San Jose and Palo Alto have all faced unfair compensations, and are overworked with no rest/lunch breaks. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).