Introducing the Amegy Bank® Reserve Visa® Credit Card! This is a great credit card to have, especially if you are looking to better your travel experiences. Cardholders will love this card from AmegyBank simply because it offer you a $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
Similar to the flexibility of the welcome bonus, you can also earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else.
With an annual fee of $450, it is justified with the amount of bonuses, benefits, and plenty of other features. This offer is only available in Texas so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. If you would like to get some more information over the Amegy Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card with Amegy Bank, feel free to read more about it below!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Amegy Bank Reserve Visa Credit Card
|Bonus Available||Earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||$250 Annual Travel Credit|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases
Earn 2% cash or 2X points on everything else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||Access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network|
- Bonus points
- Anniversary travel credit
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access
- Cash back / points back
- Annual fee
- $50 fee per additional user
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Why You Should Apply for this Card
The bonus offered by AmegyBank applies to new Premier, Elite, or Reserve cardholders, subject to credit approval. Transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. do not qualify toward $4,000 or $5,000 spend amount. Bonus points or bonus cash will be added to your rewards points or cash back balance within 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the 90-day promotion.
A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in certain travel categories, up to an annual maximum of $100 (Elite product) or $250 (Reserve product). Annual Travel Credits are refreshed once yearly, the day after the anniversary of your AmegyBank account open date.
- For every dollar spent on net purchases, Reserve and Elite cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back and Premier cardholders earn 2.5 rewards points or 2.5% cash back in airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruise lines and travel agencies. Elite and Reserve cardholders earn 3 rewards points or 3% cash back on dining. Reserve cardholders earn 2 rewards points or 2% cash back and Elite and Premier cardholders earn 1.5 rewards points or 1.5% cash back on all other categories.
- Rewards points and cash back are not earned on transactional items such as cash advances, balance transfers, returned merchandise, etc. For points redemption, purchases must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase date and account must have at least 2,500 points to redeem. For cash back, must have at least $25 earned cash back to redeem. Account must be in good standing.
- Up to four Reserve cardmembers per account are automatically enrolled in Priority Pass© Select membership free of charge. Priority Pass Select membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the Priority Pass Select Network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change.
- Additionally, each membership (up to four per account) includes five complimentary visits during each 12-month membership period. Member and accompanying guest visits count against the free visit allowance. After your five visits, a lounge visit fee, currently $27 per person, per visit will be charged to your credit card once the lounge reports the visit.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are a looking for a new travel credit card with great benefits, consider signing up for the Amegy Bank® Reserve Visa® Credit Card. You could earn $500 cash back or 50,000 Points bonus when you spend $5,000 in your first 90 days of account opening!
Welcome bonus not good enough? This card also offers 3% cash or 3X points on all Travel & Dining purchases and 2% cash or 2X points on everything else. Keep in mind that this offer is only available in Texas. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s the Competition?
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.