For residents of Utah and Nevada, America First Credit Union is offering $100 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good through December 31, 2017. To earn $100 bonus, you must open a checking and savings account as well as download their free mobile banking. With their checking account, you can enjoy features such as free online banking, 24/7 access and management free bill pay, ATM withdrawals and more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: This offer is valid in-branch only, cannot be combined with other offers, and is a reimbursement of one grocery receipt up to $100.
Eligibility: You qualify for a membership with America First Credit Union if you live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in select locations in Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Nevada. To see if you qualify, refer to their membership map.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
America First CU $100 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- America First Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking and Savings
- Availability: UT, NV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn America First CU $100 Bonus:
- Open a new checking account and new savings account from America First Credit Union by December 31, 2017.
- Bring one grocery receipt to an in-store branch and open two new free accounts.
- Download mobile banking.
- Earn up to $100 in reimbursements on one receipt after all requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Regular Checking Account: No Monthly Fees.
Share Savings Account: Maintain a balance of $1.
Make sure you check out America First Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion! Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.