You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with American Eagle Financial Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open an Everyday Checking account
- Make a direct deposit totaling $500 (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times (in first 60 days).
Table of Contents
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: CT, MA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 in first 60 days
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: $15 if closed within 180 days from account opening
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer Expires March 19, 2022)
- Promotion valid for new personal Checking accounts opened between February 21, 2022, through March 19, 2022.
- Excludes Business Checking and Fresh Start Checking accounts.
- Offer not available to existing AEFCU checking members or those whose accounts have been closed in the last 365 days.
- $5 Savings account required for AEFCU membership.
- The account holder must enroll for a recurring direct deposit totaling five hundred dollars ($500.00) or more into new Checking account and complete ten (10) debit card transactions (signature or pin-based) on the new Checking account within sixty (60) days of Checking account opening to be eligible for $200.00 payment.
- Account must be open and have a positive balance at the time of bonus payout in order to qualify for bonus.
- Limit of one $200.00 payment per member.
- Please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your Membership Savings account.
- Amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Ask for details.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan.
- The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
At American Eagle Financial Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.