Find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating. However, if you don’t live in Connecticut or Massachusetts, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Hartford, Middlesex, Tolland, or New Haven County in Connecticut, and Hampden County, Massachusetts. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will be charged $15 if closed within 6 months
(Offer expires August 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a My Checking or My Ultimate Checking account by August 31st and get $100
- Open your Checking account online in just a few minutes.
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times in the first 60 days ($10 minimum on each purchase).
- Sign up for e-Statements in first 60 days.
- No monthly service fees
- $1 minimum balance
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- AEFCU Mobile Banking App where you can deposit checks from phone or tablet
- No fee transaction at 60,000 Allpoint and SUM ATMs throughout Connecticut and nationwide
- Visa Debit Card issued and activated on the spot
- Card control app by SecurLOCK to manage your debit or credit cards
- Mobile Wallet, Person-to-Person payments, eStatements, and more.
- No monthly fees
- Must maintain $1 minimum balance in account for 60 days to obtain cash bonus.
- Limit of one $100.00 payment per member.
- However, please allow up to 120 days from the account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your Share Savings account.
- Additionally, note the amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and the member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Excludes the My Basic Checking account.
- A $10.00 dormant fee will be charged annually for a Checking account that has not had activity in one (1) year or more and has a balance of less than $100.00.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, the account holder is age 22 or older, and the account holder is not a borrower on a loan. The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
Lastly, these are all the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Subsequently, if you are just searching for generous bonuses, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.