Find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open their Everyday Checking Account and meet account requirements.
Table of Contents
About American Eagle FCU Promotions
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. Furthermore, it was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating.
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Hartford, Middlesex, Tolland, or New Haven County in Connecticut, and Hampden County, Massachusetts. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle FCU $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: $15, if account is closed within 180 days
- Household Limit: None
- American Eagle FCU $200 Checking Bonus PDF
(Expires October 22, 2022)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Checking account
- Make a direct deposit totaling $500 (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times (in first 60 days).
- Promotion valid for new personal Checking accounts opened between September 6, 2022, and October 22, 2022.
- Excludes Business Checking and Fresh Start Checking accounts.
- Offer not available to existing AEFCU checking members or those whose accounts have been closed in the last 365 days.
- $5 Savings account required for AEFCU membership.
- The account holder must enroll for a recurring direct deposit totaling five hundred dollars ($500.00) or more into new Checking account and complete ten (10) debit card transactions (signature or pin-based) on the new Checking account within sixty (60) days of Checking account opening to be eligible for $200.00 payment.
- Account must be open and have a positive balance at the time of bonus payout in order to qualify for bonus.
- Limit of one $200.00 payment per member.
- Please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your Membership Savings account.
- Amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Ask for details.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan.
- The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Everyday Checking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Business Checking: None
- Personal Savings: No monthly service charge for active accounts
- Business Savings: No monthly service charge for active accounts
- Interest Checking: $20.00 monthly fee. Maintain a $25,000 in combined daily deposit and/or loan balances.
- Fresh Start Checking: $8.00 without direct deposit or $5.00 with direct deposit.
Lastly, these are all the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Subsequently, if you are just searching for generous bonuses, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
Compare American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back for updated American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.