Find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. Furthermore, it was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating. However, if you don’t live in Connecticut or Massachusetts, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Hartford, Middlesex, Tolland, or New Haven County in Connecticut, and Hampden County, Massachusetts. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open their Everyday Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: CT, MA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 in first 60 days
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: $15 if closed within 180 days from account opening
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer expires February 21, 2021)
If you’re looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $150 Checking Bonus
- Open an Everyday Checking account
- Make a direct deposit totaling $500 (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- Enroll for eStatements (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- No monthly service fees
- $1 minimum balance
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- AEFCU Mobile Banking App where you can deposit checks from phone or tablet
- No fee transaction at 60,000 Allpoint and SUM ATMs throughout Connecticut and nationwide
- Visa Debit Card issued and activated on the spot
- Card control app by SecurLOCK to manage your debit or credit cards
- Mobile Wallet, Person-to-Person payments, eStatements, and more.
- No monthly fees with the EVeryDay Checking Account.
- Excludes the Fresh Start account.
- The member must not have an existing open Checking account with American Eagle Financial Credit Union (AEFCU) or have had a Checking account with AEFCU in the last 365 days.
- $5 Savings account required for AEFCU membership.
- Must maintain $1 minimum balance in account for 60 days to obtain cash bonus.
- Limit of one $100.00 payment per member.
- Please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your share Savings account.
- Amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Accounts closed within 180 days of opening will be charged a fee of $15.00.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Ask for details.
- A $10.00 dormant fee will be charged annually for a Checking account that has not had activity in one (1) year or more and has a balance less than $100.00.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan.
- The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
Lastly, these are all the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Subsequently, if you are just searching for generous bonuses, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|