Find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have bonus offers ranging from $50-$100 for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. It was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating. However, if you don’t live in Connecticut, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 211176891
- Customer Service: 800.842.0145
|Eligibility: Membership in American Eagle Financial Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Connecticut counties of Hartford, Middlesex, New Haven or Tolland. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will be charged $15 if closed within 6 months
(Offer expires February 29, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses. Furthermore, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank are also great choices.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Checking Account to receive a $50 bonus OR
- Open a Checking Account and enroll in direct deposits totaling $250 within 60 days of account opening to receive the full $100 bonus
- No monthly service fees
- $1 minimum balance
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- AEFCU Mobile Banking App where you can deposit checks from phone or tablet
- No fee transaction at 60,000 Allpoint and SUM ATMs throughout Connecticut and nationwide
- Visa Debit Card issued and activated on the spot
- Card control app by SecurLOCK to manage your debit or credit cards
- Mobile Wallet, Person-to-Person payments, eStatements, and more.
- No monthly fees
- Must maintain $1 minimum balance in account for 60 days to obtain cash bonus.
- Limit of one $100.00 payment per member.
- However, please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your share Savings account.
- Additionally, note the amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Excludes the My Basic Checking account.
- A $10.00 dormant fee will be charged annually for a Checking account that has not had activity in one (1) year or more and has a balance less than $100.00.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan. The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
Lastly, these are all the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Subsequently, if you are just searching for generous bonuses, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.