For residents of Connecticut, American Eagle Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you open qualifying checking account good through June 30, 2018. To earn $50 bonus, you must have graduated from high school or a 2-4 year undergrad college/university, then simply visit any American Eagle Federal Credit Union branch with your diploma. That’s all it takes! After you have met the requirement, they will deposit the $50 bonus into your new personal checking account. With the checking account, you can enjoy features such as overdraft protection privileges, free eStatements, access to over 60,000 ATMs, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, attend school in Hartford County, Middlesex County, New Haven County or Tolland County. Immediate family members of an American Eagle member can also join as well. A savings account with a $5.00 deposit must be opened as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information about their membership.
Editors Note: If you are looking for another simple bonus, be sure to take a look at their $25 Graduation Gift Program. You can receive a $25 bonus just for graduating high school or college and completing some simple requirements! If you are looking for a bigger bonus or if you simply don’t qualify for this one, be sure to check out our American Eagle $100 Checking Bonus review.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Table of Contents
American Eagle FCU $50 Bonus Information:
- Sign up today
- American Eagle Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: My Checking, My First Checking, My Ultimate Checking, My Basic Checking
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: $0-$8, see below
- Additional Requirements: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be in good standing at the time of award.
How To Earn American Eagle FCU $50 Bonus:
- Visit any American Eagle Federal Credit Union branch by June 30, 2018.
- Be sure to bring your high school/college diploma.
- Open a personal checking account.
- After you have met the requirement, they will deposit the $50 bonus into your new personal checking account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- My Checking: No monthly service fees
- My First Checking:No monthly service fees
- My Ultimate Checking: None listed
- My Basic Checking: $8.00 monthly fee can be reduced with:
- Direct deposit, then the monthly fee will be $5.00
Make sure you check out American Eagle Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. They are offering a great deal for high school or college graduates to earn a $50 bonus when you sign up with them. The requirements are simple and easy, so be sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)