Today is Small Business Saturday!
Pledge your support to Small Business Saturday from American Express on November 24th, 2012 and receive a one-time $25 statement credit when they spend $25 or more at a small business. Make sure to link up your American Express card first with your registration starting on November 18th. This is a limited promotion, so make sure to sign up as early as possible. American Express promotes Small Business Saturday as a way to help small businesses on the busiest shopping weekend of the year.
How to Sign-up:
- Sign up by “Small Business Saturday” website and register your Amex card on November 18th.
- Make a charge at a participating small business on November 24th, 2011 and American Express will give you a $25.00 statement credit.
Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses nationwide. Last year,
over one hundred million people* came together to Shop Small® in their communities on Small Business Saturday®.Enrollment for the American Express $25 Statement Credit Cardmember Offer opens November 18. Enrollment is limited so come back November 18th to enroll.
Amex Cardholders will be eligible for special offers and have opportunities to show their support for local businesses. Make sure to register or link an eligible Amex Card in order to receive a one-time $25 statement credit for spending $25 or more at a small business.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).